Lights boxes are usually made from enclosed frames, containing internal lighting. This frame is specially designed to hold the sign and is usually mounted flush on a fascia or on a bracket that allows a sign to project. It is also common for clients to request that their light boxes are designed to have the sides illuminated as well.
The material that is used to manufacture the frames can be influenced by many different factors, factors that include brand considerations and environmental conditions. Some of the most widely used materials for lightbox signage include steel, aluminium, acrylic and flexible substrate such as Panaflex.
Internal lighting is designed and manufactured to provide illumination which is then enclosed with a translucent face, side and back panels.
Most of the lightboxes that are produced today will feature LED lighting as this new technology not only lowers your running costs, but it also has a much longer lifecycle than the traditional globe or florescent lighting systems. This will assist in cutting on-going maintenance costs while also reducing the brand damaging potential of consumers being exposed to broken signage.
The branding can be produced from coloured acrylic or it can also be printed onto the vinyl which will then be cut and applied to the lightbox panels.
When we manufacture illuminated signs to order, we are able to custom make lightboxes of many different sizes and specifications.
Below are some of the main features of LED lightboxes for your business :
1. Brand Identity – Customisation of signage meeting strategic marketing values.
2. Design Customisation – The lightbox technology is very slim, lightweight and is easily maintained.
3. Energy Saving – There is significant energy saving that meet sustainable marketing budgets
4. Extended Reach – The local placement of LED signage attracts customers who are convenience oriented.
5. Slide Replacements – The aesthetics can also be altered with simple updated slides.
6. Uniform Luminosity – The illumination of advertising across a distance.
At Sign Facets we specialise in all kinds of signage, LED lightboxes being one of them. Visit our website or contact us for more information.